Sarah Ban Breathnach in her book Simple Abundance: A Daybook of Comfort and Joy suggests experiencing heaven on earth with an assortment of sacred sounds that soothe this August to help bring more harmony to your everyday life. Experience the profound healing powers and serenity that music can bring.
She suggests trying:
- Chant by Benedictine Monks of Santo Domingo De Silos
- Rosa Mystica by Therese Schroeder-Sheker
- Vox De Nube by Gaelic Singer Noirin Ni Riain & the Irish Monks of Glenstal Abbey
- A Feather on the Breath of God: Gothic Voices with Emma Kirkby
- Vision: The Music of Hilgard von Bingen
- Piano Reflections by Kelly Yost