Trinny & Susannah in their book The Survival Guide: A Woman’s Secret Weapon For Getting Through The Year say that July is the time to think about the art of not looking your age by learning how to eat your way to gorgeousness.
Dr Nicholas Perricone recommends in his book The Wrinkle Cure, going on the following face saving diet for three days before a big event like a wedding or big night out.
- Fresh fruit salad including lots of berries
- Slow cooked porridge made with water, sliced apple and cinnamon
- Herbal tea
- A slice of grilled organic salmon
- A salad of Cos lettuce leaves dressed with olive oil & lemon juice
- Green tea
- Steamed broccoli, mixed peppers, green beans & cauliflower
- Slices of cantaloupe & honeydew melon
- Camomile tea.