This is a subject I know nothing about and have very little experience with but if it in anyway contributes to the wellbeing, no matter how minutely of the residents of your home surely it is well worth a little investigation.
Sarah Ban Breathnach in her book Simple Abundance: A Daybook of Comfort and Joy suggests that a good way to start to bring order to your home is to;
- Clear cupboards & junk drawers & move furniture to dust behind & under to release positive energy throughout your surroundings.
- Move 27 objects that have not been moved in the last year which will enhance your ability to move forward in life.
- Hang a brass wind chime inside your front door for clarity
- Have books in plain view as you enter your home to increase insight
- Hang a round mirror in your bedroom to bring more love, compassion & understanding to intimate relationships
- Place flowers in your bedroom, kitchen & study to cultivate good luck
- Hang a mirror behind or adjacent to your stove to reflect the burners which are symbols of wealth & prosperity